There are various ways to make a room look spacious and large. The first most significant element is the area lighting. Choose gentle and even lighting so that shadows don't separate your room into smaller areas. Avoid putting roof lamps as they make the roof look lower. With a diffused and ambient lighting the room can look large. The following point to keep in mind is the texture used in the area. Smooth surfaces have a tendency to mirror more light as compared to heavy textured floors. For interior design one can also use mirror and stainless- as the reflection and sparkle give depth to a room. The wall colors of an area are also important in supplying a spacious turn to the room. Go for cream, beige, grey or cool pastels for walls. Also while selecting colors keep in head that the ceiling should maintain the lightest color in the room. The next thing comes the furniture. Place the furniture in a fashion that it leaves satisfactory space to move around. Force the largest furniture piece against the wall. Let the furniture color be like the wall structure and floor color of the area.
Home / Posts tagged 'reface'
- Extraordinary Dining Room And Living Room
- Breathtaking Girls Room Colors
- Lovable Nice Bathrooms
- Lovely Beach Home Interior Design
- Amusing Replacing Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- Pretty Simple Bedroom Decor
- Gorgeous Modern Room Decor
- Astounding Rustic Interior Decor
- Amazing Decorating Ideas For A Kitchen
- Extraordinary Black And White Living Room